UPDATE: The event is sold out! If you want to participate, send a e-mail to admin at dupsug dot com, and we will put you on a waiting list. If someone cancels, we will let you know!
About PowerShell Saturday
PowerShell Saturdays are free full day events dedicated to all things PowerShell. Based on the highly successful SQLSaturday series, we want to deliver the awesomeness of PowerShell to the masses. Professionals from all arenas, including development, system administration, and database administration, are welcomed. We look forward to seeing you at one of the events.
The Dutch PowerShell User Group is proud the present that PowerShell Saturday #011 will be hosted for the first time in The Netherlands on May 21st 2016!
This time the event will be hosted by Platani Nederland B.V. in cooperation with The Dutch PowerShell User Group. There will be drinks and lunch provided as well as a wealth of knowledge by seasoned professionals.
The opening talk will be held by Jeff Wouters, founder of the Dutch PowerShell User Group, joined by Richard Diphoorn. After the opening we will give you some intermediate and advanced sessions. After lunch we will host a ‘Brain Session’ with your PowerShell problems and have the experts try and assist you! Last but not least we will put up a discussion panel and throw in some topics that we will discuss about. Come and join us for this awesome event and reserve your spot today!
O, did we mentioned that attending is free? Hurry up with subscribing, we only have 20 spots free for this event!
- The event will be great fun – a chance to interact with other people who LOVE Windows PowerShell so much, and realize the value of Windows PowerShell that they are willing to give up their Saturday to learn the stuff.
- It will be of immediate value – with a lot of information – there will be plenty of new things to learn!
- This will be a UNIQUE opportunity for some great networking. You should bring their business cards to the event, and be prepared to make new friends, establish new contacts, and find great support.
- It is a great chance to find out information about the Atlanta PowerShell Users Group.
- You will have an opportunity to meet and learn about some of our sponsors and their services
- 08:30 – 09:00 – Walk-In
- 09:00 – 09:30 – Opening Note
- 09:30 – 10:15 – Session 1: Flynn Bundy – PowerShell DSC and Windows Containers, the Perfect Match
- 10:15 – 10:30 – Break
- 10:30 – 11:15 – Session 2: Jeff Wouters – Building your Continuous Integration Infrastructure
- 11:15 – 11:30 – Break
- 11:30 – 12:15 – Session 3: Jaap Brasser – No More Admins, Using Delegated Rights and JEA
- 12:15 – 13:00 – Lunch
- 13:00 – 15:30 – Brain Session
- 15:30 – 15:45 – Break
- 15:45 – 16:30 – Discussion Panel & Closing