As announced during our latest user group event, we are organizing the second edition of PowerShell Saturday. PowerShell Saturday is the weekend version of our PowerShell event in which we will cover a number of interesting and current topics and interaction with fellow PowerShell professionals. Registration is free and is done using Eventbrite.
About PowerShell Saturday
PowerShell Saturdays are free full day events dedicated to all things PowerShell. Based on the highly successful SQLSaturday series, we want to deliver the awesomeness of PowerShell to the masses. Professionals from all areas, including development, system administration, and database administration, are welcomed. We look forward to seeing you at one of the events.
The Dutch PowerShell User Group is proud the present that PowerShell Saturday will be hosted for the second time in The Netherlands on April 8th 2017!
This time the event will be hosted by iSense ICT Professionals in cooperation with The Dutch PowerShell User Group. There will be drinks and lunch provided as well as a wealth of knowledge by seasoned professionals.
The opening talk will be held by Richard Diphoorn, co-organizer of the Dutch PowerShell User Group event. After the opening we will give you some intermediate and advanced sessions. After lunch we will host flashtalks, which are basically talks lasting 30 minutes on one single topic. Last but not least we will put up a discussion panel and throw in some topics that we will discuss about. Come and join us for this awesome event and reserve your spot today!
O, did we mentioned that attending is free? Hurry up with subscribing!
- The event will be great fun – a chance to interact with other people who LOVE Windows PowerShell so much, and realize the value of Windows PowerShell that they are willing to give up their Saturday to learn the stuff.
- It will be of immediate value – with a lot of information – there will be plenty of new things to learn!
- This will be a UNIQUE opportunity for some great networking. You should bring their business cards to the event, and be prepared to make new friends, establish new contacts, and find great support.
- It is a great chance to find out information about the Dutch PowerShell Users Group.
- You will have an opportunity to meet and learn about some of our sponsors and their services
08:30 – 09:30 – Walk-In
09:30 – 09:45 – Opening
09:45 – 10:45 – The Power of a Shell by Wouter Arts (InfoSec session)
10:45 – 11:00 – Break
11:00 – 12:00 – Contributing to Open Source PowerShell Projects using GitHub for Windows by Chrissy LeMaire
12:00 – 12:50 – Lunch provided by iSense
13:00 – 13:30 – Flashtalk – PowerShell & REST API’s by Thijs de Meester
13:40 – 14:10 – Flashtalk – Classes by Irwin Strachan
14:20 – 14:50 – Flashtalk – CypherDog by Walter Legowski (InfoSec Session)
14:50 – 15:00 – Break
15:00 – 15:50 – PowerShell Attacks – Lee Holmes (Remote InfoSec Session)
15:50 – 16:00 – Closing
[…] Date: 8 April Registration: Link […]